Bottom Content goes here.
Wikipedia content requires these links.....
Wikipedia content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
* Change of emperor of the Ottoman Empire from Mahmud I (1730-1754) to
Osman III (1754-1757)
* Beginning of the French and Indian War in North America.
* February 2 - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand, politician (+ 1838)
* March 17 - Madame Roland (Manon Jeanne Phlipon) (+ 1793)
* June 4 - Franz Xaver, Baron Von Zach, German Scientific Editor,
* August 23 - King Louis XVI of France
* October 1 - Emperor Paul I of Russia
* China - Qianlong Emperor of China, Qing Dynasty (reigned from October
18, 1735 to February 9, 1796)
* France - Louis XV King of France (reigned from 1715 to 1774)
* Great Britain - George II King of Great Britain (reigned from June 11,
1727 to October 25, 1760)
* Prussia - Frederick II King of Prussia (reigned from 1740 to 1786)
* Russia - Elizabeth Empress of Russia (reigned from 1741 to January 5,
* Saxony - Frederick Augustus II Elector of Saxony (from 1733 to 1763)
(also King of Poland)
* Sweden - Adolf Frederick of Sweden King of Sweden (reigned from 1751 to