List of American companies
Bottom Content goes here.
Wikipedia content requires these links.....
Wikipedia content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Adventure International
- Amoco, now part of BPAmoco
- Apollo Computers, acquired by Hewlett-Packard in 1989.
- Arco, or Atlantic Richfield Company, acquired by BPAmoco
- Bell, acquired by AT&T
- Chevron, now part of ChevronTexaco
- Columbia Records, now part of Sony
- Cray Research
- Data Resources Inc (DRI)
- Exxon, now part of Exxon Mobil
- Gulf Oil
- Netscape Communications Corporation, now part of AOL Time Warner
- Rockwell International
- Standard Oil
- Standard Oil of Indiana, later became Amoco
- Standard Oil of Ohio, or Sohio, now part of BPAmoco
- Texaco, now part of ChevronTexaco
- TSR (Tactical Studies Rules)
- Universal Studios, now part of Vivendi Universal
- Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates (WEFA) now Global Insight
- WorldCom, renamed MCI