Bottom Content goes here.
Wikipedia content requires these links.....
Wikipedia content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Endocrinology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the
endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones. Doctors who
specialize in treating such disorders are called endocrinologists.
More common endocrinological diseases are :
* Diseases of the thyroid - hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and
* Diabetes, or Diabetes mellitus
* Diabetes insipidus
* Conn's Syndrome
* Cushing's disease
* Addison's disease
* Adrenogenital syndrome
* Primary hyperparathyroidism, Secondary hyperparathyroidism, Tertiary
* Pituitary tumours see (Hyperprolactinaemia,Acromegaly,gigantism)
* Idiopathic hypoglycemia mainly caused by insulinoma
* Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1