Bottom Content goes here.
Wikipedia content requires these links.....
Wikipedia content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Personality disorders are a form of mental disorder. They are characterised
by a long-term pattern of serious behavioural differences that significantly
affect the functioning of the individual in personal and social situations.
Personality disorders are represented on Axis II of the DSM-IV, and are
particularly controversial because they often seem sexist, and because their
comorbidity rate is excessively high, indictative of poor categorization.
The ten types of personality disorders that have been defined are:
Cluster A (odd or eccentric disorders)
* Paranoid personality disorder
* Schizoid personality disorder
* Schizotypal personality disorder
Cluster B (dramatic, emotional, or erratic disorders)
* Antisocial personality disorder
* Borderline personality disorder
* Histrionic personality disorder
* Narcissistic personality disorder
Cluster C (anxious or fearful disorders)
* Avoidant personality disorder
* Dependent personality disorder
* Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (not the same as