Bottom Content goes here.
Wikipedia content requires these links.....
Wikipedia content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
The theory of statistics includes a number of topics:
Statistical models of the sources of data and typical problem formulation:
1. Sampling from a finite population
2. Measuring observational error and refining procedures
3. Studying statistical relations
Planning Research to measure and control observational error:
1. Design of experiments to determine treatment effects
2. Survey sampling to describe natural populations
Summarizing statistical data in conventional forms (also known as
1. Choosing summary statistics to describe a sample
2. Fitting probability distributions to sample data
Interpreting statistical data is the final objective of all research:
1. Common assumptions that we make
2. Likelihood principle
3. Estimating parameters
4. Testing statistical hypotheses
5. Revising opinions in statistics